- Version 5.1（2008）
- Version 5.5（2010）
- Version 5.6（2012）
- Version 5.7（2015）
- Version 8.0（2017）
但是：目前也还是不知道MariaDB 5.5和MySQL 5.5的区别
mysql 5.5 vs mariadb 5.5
感觉是：MariaDB 5.5 和MySQL 5.5，大体上都是兼容的
“MySQL 5.5 is compatible with MariaDB 5.5 and also in practice with MariaDB 10.0”
“Incompatibilities between MariaDB 5.5 and MariaDB 5.3 and MySQL 5.5¶
* Views with definition ALGORITHM=MERGE or ALGORITHM=TEMPTABLE got accidentally swapped between MariaDB and MySQL! You have to re-create views created with either of these definitions!
* INSERT IGNORE also gives warnings for duplicate key errors. You can turn this off by setting OLD_MODE=NO_DUP_KEY_WARNINGS_WITH_IGNORE (see OLD_MODE).
* Before MariaDB 5.5.31, X’HHHH’, the standard SQL syntax for binary string literals, erroneously worked in the same way as 0xHHHH, which could work as a number or string depending on the context. In 5.5.31 this was fixed to behave as a string in all contexts (and never as a number), introducing an incompatibility with previous versions of MariaDB, and all versions of MySQL. See CAST and Hexadecimal Literals for more details and examples.
* MariaDB dynamic columns are not supported by MySQL.
* MariaDB virtual columns are not supported by MySQL.
* MariaDB’s HandlerSocket plugin is not supported by MySQL.
* MariaDB’s Cassandra Storage Engine is not supported by MySQL.
* As of MariaDB 5.5.35, EXTRACT (HOUR FROM …) adheres to the SQL standard and returns a result from 0 to 23. In MySQL, and earlier versions of MariaDB, the result can be greater than 23.
* See also a detailed breakdown of System variable differences between MariaDB 5.5 and MySQL 5.5.”
“MySQL 5.6 is compatible with MariaDB 10.0 and MySQL 5.7 is compatible with MariaDB 10.2”
MariaDB 5.5和MySQL 5.5是二进制兼容的 -》 可以直接替换使用，一般都不会有问题的。