Kite Autocomplete Plugin for Visual Studio Code
At a high level, Kite provides you with:
* 🧠 Line-of-Code Completions powered by machine learning models trained on over 25 million open-source code files
Installing the Kite Engine
The Kite Engine needs to be installed in order for the package to work properly. The package itself provides the frontend that interfaces with the Kite Engine, which performs all the code analysis and machine learning 100% locally on your computer (no code is sent to a cloud server).
1. Download the installer and open the downloaded .dmg file.
2. Drag the Kite icon into the Applications folder.
3. Run Kite.app to start the Kite Engine.
- 本地需要先安装一个叫kite的app = Kite Engine=Kite引擎
Error trying to run Kite Copilot. We have to exit Please open an issue at https://github.com/kiteco/issue-tracker with the contents of /Users/xxx/.kite/logs/copilot.log for assistance.